Saturday, October 10, 2009

Florida Cracker

 



I was visiting my daughter and her family in Vancouver, Washington. My granddaughter Cheyenne is a true horse lover. She volunteers her time to work at a nearby horse ranch, mucking out the stalls and working the horses so she can spend time near horses. I sketched and then painted this majestic horse just for her. I feel this horse represents a inherited strength along with freedom of expression. This is actually a Florida Cracker horse, decended from the horses set free when Ponce De Leon left St. Augustine.

Not for sale
Commissions accepted
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

F I L O S O F I S T A said...

wild wild horses

i'm ride them someday =]

realy nice your post...

i liked so much your place.

now, i follow you. nice?

look my place...

G.H