Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ring of Fire

 

This watercolor painted itself. I was sitting outside on the lanai, playing with paint, sipping a glass of wine and not paying attention to what was happening on the paper. Being surrounding by my family who were visiting from Washington state was far more important. My three granddaughters, who I call Cookie, Cupcake and Candy, were also painting which is something we always try to do when we're togther. It's enjoyable for me to see their lovely artwork and realize they must have creativity in their genes. A few days later I added the silhouette of a sailboat to complete this painting.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your colors and the fluidity of this painting!

Anonymous said...

I love your colors and the fluidity of this painting!