Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nature's Symphony



The idea behind the creation of this painting was learned at a demo during one of the local art league meetings.  The artist placed an interesting array of items on paper and then saturated it with color.  When the items were removed there were some unique imprints on the paper.  Well, I did this and then hung it on the wall of my studio, staring at it now and then for a year.  I had no idea how to proceed!  Finally one day I thought I saw a rose and began to develop it using some paint and black outlines.  Eventually I was able to find a way to finish this painting and guess what?  I loved it!  I knew it had that certain captivating 'something' that all us artists want our work to have.  It looked bright, filled with energy and gave off a feeling of sound combined with nature, earning the title "Nature's Symphony".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: